What Information do we collect?
You are free to browse our website www.CelticPromise.com without needing to provide us with any personal information. When applicable, information that we do collect and how we collect it includes:
- Should you decide to register with us (Newsletter, Wish List, Account Setup, Enter a Competition, Respond to a Survey) information required includes: Name, Mailing Address, Contact Telephone and Email Address.
- When ordering / purchasing on our site, additional Billing, Transaction and Credit Card information will be required. This process takes place in a secure environment where your details are visible only to our payment processing agents – both secure services and are not stored by Celtic Promise.
- Information about gift recipients including Name and Mailing Address is collected in order to fulfil Gift Purchases.
- In order to improve your user experience, navigation and ease of purchasing via our website, we use information gathering technologies such as cookies in order to track traffic throughout our site. Note that this information is not tracked at an individual level. See additional information on Information Gathering Technologies below.
By registering or ordering with us, you agree to provide Celtic Promise with true, accurate, current and complete data as requested.
How do we use this information?
Customer information collected by Celtic Promise is used in order to provide you with the best possible service, and in particular as follows:
- Internal record keeping.
- Order processing including payment authorisation, order tracking and shipping.
- To keep you informed of latest news, offers and updates on our website if you have signed up to receive our Newsletter. Note that if you sign up to receive these communications from Celtic Promise, you are free to opt out at any time.
- Generation of anonymous site statistics to constantly improve your shopping experience.
Note that information collected on www.CelticPromise.com is owned and used solely by Celtic Promise and its owners SnapGreen LLC. We do not share your personal information with, or sell it to, any third parties.
Updating Your Information
If your personal data has changed or is incomplete and you wish to update or remove your information from our database, please contact us at info@CelticPromise.com. We will happily assist you as soon as possible.
We use a variety of physical and electronic and managerial security measures to safeguard the information we collect online. Please see our Site Security Policy for full details.
Where we have provided you with, or you have chosen a password to access particular parts of our Site, it is your responsibility to ensure that this password is confidential. We advise that passwords should never be shared with anyone.
Information Gathering Technologies
Most modern browsers allow users to decide whether to accept cookies, and the time frame to keep them, but note that by disabling cookies for this website may impact your user experience and ability to purchase from us online.